Monday, January 30, 2012

WHY ME?!

So I've been taking institute and well today was my last day because i got a full time job at BuyPlumbing. Well in my mission prep class there's this cute guy, he's like my type very much so, short, beautiful green eyes, brunette, and he listens intently. Well I figured since it was mission prep that he was 19. He sat on the other side of the room so i never talked to him.

Today however someone was in his seat and of all the open seats in the class he asked if he could sit by me.
image
image
Of COURSE YOU CAN! So we got to talkin, and well he actually had already served his mission.
image
He was just there because he could be. Well we hit it off very well. He also showed off that he could sing. WHAT IS THIS?! We were asking each other questions about ourselves and laughing at being the oldest in the class. Also when class started he was laughing at my random comments and we were just getting along. Sadly though there was no exchanging of numbers, and he's just a little bit taller then me. And he's so cute! I wish i knew his last name, but I don't.

Well I won't be attending that class anymore. I figure if God wants him and I to be together, i'll run into him eventually. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment