Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Dinner

After not working so much, looking for a second job, not going to school, my life is pretty much the most boring thing EVER! Except for yesterday which turned out to be so awesome! My dear friend since junior high Katrina Harper finally got baptized.
My "friends" and i were planning to leave at 9:30 to head out to Logan because we said we'd sing for her baptism. I was dying in the car. I would tell you the whole spiel on why i hate one of the girls but it's not worth my time.
image
She was listening to her music so i popped in my headphones. Haters gonna hate.

So two hours later after feeling like i was going to die through the snow covered canyon we arrived at my mortal enemies brothers house. They were so nice, how did is she related to them? We decided to eat at Cafe Sabor because they wanted to eat out with us, and Katrina had to get things ready at her house. SO then we finally went to the baptism. It was so amazing seeing Katrina in her baptism clothes, and it was just amazing. I had never been so happy! A friend who I love now knows the happiness i know. I couldn't stop crying from once her body was in the water.
Well we walked out baptism and there was like an inch of snow already. Well....

So we had to bail. But i was so happy that i didn't care how much i despised my "friend". However the drive home took much longer it seems because we couldn't see the mountains. I stuck my headphones in again and about to fall asleep half the time but i had to stay awake! It was terrifying driving in that weather!
image

Well needless to say i made it home safely. The snow kept me in, and I felt good. I'll see Katrina on Friday and be able to talk to her more and well it's been a good weekend despite having to spend all day with my mortal enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment