Thursday, January 5, 2012

9 months.

It's been two days without work, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm already dying of boredom.
I mean I go running every morning, then after that it's like, well what do i have to do? There's 9 months of nothing till I get to go to the University of Utah, but honestly i still don't know what i want to do for a major. I thought i did, but now I'm not sure if it's exactly what i want to do. What i WANT to do would never get me enough money, because I'm guess I'm gonna have to live on my own for a while since i won't be getting married till i'm 50. But till i go back to school I have a list of ideas of things i could do before September.

- Take institute
- Work for Mitt Romney's campaign
- Find a second job
- Find a better paying job
- do something worth while
- Move to London and never return.

I like the last one :) but then I'd just be back in the same rut, just in a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment