Monday, January 2, 2012

Miracles!

The thing about life is that it has so many things that take place.
One of my best friends who I pretty much lied to when I first met her because I wanted to be her friend. She asked me if i liked the Beatles and i said yes when i totally didn't know any of their songs, but it turned out to be such an awesome friendship!
She's getting baptized in 20 days! I can't believe it! A girl who got tattoos, had a baby in high school, swore like a sailor, did so many things that you just thought that she would never be able to return. Then i heard she was getting baptized, I had LOTS OF QUESTIONS! It's amazing what the gospel does to people, how the Holy Ghost can affect people. She's realized that there are certain things that are going to make her happy, and they're going to have to be eternal. It's so amazing! Seeing how she has able to change has realized how I can change. By no means am I doing anything horrible but there are things I can ultimately do better.
The Atonement works, repentance and the gospel are there for us to that we can become better! I cannot wait to see my dear friend Katrina get baptized! I'm so glad and so happy that she is seeing what makes people truly happy! She sees life totally different now, and it's because of the church.
She's realized she has so many happy things in her life and none of it could've happened if there wasn't a God. I'm so happy for her :) Who wants to drive to Logan?
image

No comments:

Post a Comment