Saturday, January 28, 2012

Country Must Be Country Wide

Fourth concert of Brad Paisley for Natalie. Honestly, he said the same things he did in his last concert. Katrina however didn't remember because she was drunk. BUT i do. This concert however he did have new songs and amazing AMAZING stage presence, and affects! So bloody happy! Even Scotty McCreery was adorable! Too bad he's younger then I or I would jump on him and smack one on him. So adorkable. I also fell in love with The Band Perry, I'm trying to learn all their songs on the country.
Brad is hands down my favorite country singer. He has a great sound, he is all country, family man, plays and writes his own music, and he is freakin hot... when he has his cowboy hat on, and he gave that hat away to a lucky guy in the audience and a signed guitar. I want that guitar. Heck i woulda taken his picks.
But what i loved most about this concert what is brought me back to country music. Honestly as much as i love old school music, and jazz and stuff, I think my true love of music is in country. I looked on my iPod and wow it's 80% country music. Nothing gets me in a mood like country does. It's real, they're not afraid to talk about God in a good way, and they talk about the simple life. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment