Saturday, February 4, 2012

The First Week

Well this new job is easy, but hard at the same time.
First day was literally the biggest pain in my butt. I was so used to doin' my own thing, walking around and at the Lion House you didn't sit. But here at Buyplumbing all you do is sit, and sit for 8 hours! By the end of my first day I thought my eyes were gonna pop out of my head.

Like seriously as soon as it hit 5 PM I am out of there
image
But now I am growing to like this job. I get to listen to my iPod all day, and I can text just as long as it doesn't get in my work. I get an hour break, and I don't really have to deal with customers all the time. Overall the pay is nice, and so far the people I have meet have been fabulous!
I do come home with a headache pretty much everyday from staring at the computer, but when I get my first paycheck, it'll be all worth it.
image
BUT FIRST WEEKEND HERE I FREAKIN COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment