Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh Life is Awkward

I'm bored to be completely honest with you. My family is having home teachers over and here I am in a Singles Ward and I don't even know who my home teachers are :) YAY!

So tonight I'm having a friend come over and watch Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows because he has not seen it. For some odd reason I am so nervous. Here is why.
image

So this guy, I've known him for a while, but i wasn't ever really friends with him, my older sis who is really good friends with him has always been like "you'd love him! You guys have so much in common you'd get along, on you two are going to get married." and i'm like....

My parents love him to! My dad thinks he's just the most awesome kid, which he's so great, but what am i thinking it's only like tonight right? Just focus on tonight. Oh here's the story...

Saturday I went to a party with Aaron and he was there. I hardly talked to him, I mean I guess I was a bit of a flirt, but with another guy (who is so cute), but I did talk to him, the guy (I'm not dropping names). Left the party, then Sunday night he started chatting with me via Facebook. It was fun he's way sweet and then he asked me for my number. I saw it coming but yeah, for the past 2 days we've been texting non stop. It's kind of scary because of what my sister has always said. I mean i'm not expecting to marry him, but i feel a lot of pressure to have to get a long with him ya know? I'll give him a chance, i'm not that shallow... even though i turned down a guy last week... but anyways I just need to get that out. Oh life is awkward isn't it? Wish me luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment