Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Girl is Amazing

Ha yes i love New Girl. I'm not sure if you knew that yet, it's just such a fantastic show. I've come to realize that i do have guy friends like Schmidt, Nick and Winston. My guy friends and who they are. Good thing they don't read this or they might kill me.

Schmidt is hands down Aaron. Home maker, a little obsessive about things, and kind of a geek. PS don't use his towel or dirty his car. Oh wow this is kind of creepy.

Nick is definitely Gordon... i think. Probably the most normal, but him and i can make jokes and go off on tangents and it makes life silly. Nick is silly and he's obsessed with having a girlfriend just like Gordon. Wow life would be insane if all of these guy friends lived with me.


And last Ryan is definitely Winston. They both love sports, spend their life with sports and yes there we go. He wants to be a free spirit and he is, and he secretly has embarrassing things he does. It's so fantastic! It's so awesome! lol i can see him singing Defying Gravity on his way to Mexico.


Yup this is what i do on my nights off. Exciting right? lol well back to more NEW GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment