Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm no Hitch

For the past while people have been asking me for relationship advice.
image 
Yeah i thought the same thing. I've never been in a relationship, I mean yes I have seen how relationships fail but heck when it comes to relationships there are no rules, the one rule is to be yourself, and your best self. Everyone is going to approach a relationship in a different way. Some people like forward, some people like not forward, some people take it slow, fast, I mean everyone is different. 
image
Oh why i brought this up? OK so last week my friend texted me till 2 in the morning wondering what to do about a guy, first of all she's like 5 years older then him and in the end he was the jerk that ended it. A random TOTALLY random stranger at a fireside handed me his phone and was like "is my girlfriend mad at me?" 
image

My friend in New Zealand wrote me a novel about a girl wondering what he should do about it. I can't even physically see the guy. 
image
How am I supposed to know? Then my buddies John and Josh were asking me all these questions about girls and what are good signs and what are bad signs and how they should approach the situation. I'm like guys this is so awkward. Especially when you'd like to date one of them and now they know "the signs"
Well i just had to rant. When it comes to relationships don't ask me. I've already failed at a relationship, never been in one and really not trying to look for one right now. 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment