Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Been a While

WOOOW! So much has happened. Emotional roller coasters. Bottom line Aaron has decided he's not sure how he feels about me, wants to remain friends and see where we go because he likes what we have and yeah. There's a lot more to the story, if you want to know more you can ask me because I'm honestly sick and tired of talking about it and analyzing it, and today was a good day because I didn't think about it AT ALL! Sure I talked to him but nothing amazing. I'm going to go out with other guys and drink lots of water, and focus on me, go with the flow.

In other news well there really isn't.

I can't wait to start at the U! It's like my dreams are coming true in a way. I've always wanted to go into news and media and this is like the first step. I want to work for ESPN, ahah i watched it for like 3 hours with Ryan yesterday.

Random: I want 5 Guys. Or a burger in general. I've been craving one since St George. It was fun for a while, but when the friends that you have there all like anime, you kind of feel left out. I mean there is NO WAY IN HELL i am going to like anime. I have been brought up my whole life to dislike it, and sure I'll watch it with them but the whole time i'm thinking "i could be watching something with more class, and talent". No offense but anime is pathetic. I could rant on and on and on about it! If you like it whatever you do what you do, but don't try to get me to like it because it just makes me hate it more.
image
image

Well it's time for bed. That's the update of my life. I need new friends, a new environment, and maybe a new hair cut. I need my bangs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment