Friday, December 16, 2011

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.

After a full day of cleaning, planning, and babysitting, i am FINALLY able to sit down and watch Batman: Dark Knight, oh wait, listen to Heather and her friends talk about stupid things because they're overpowering the movies noise. (Turning it up as we speak)

BUT LAST NIGHT! OH MY GOODNESS! SHERLOCK HOLMES BABY! Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows was fantastic! Was it amazing?
image
It was probably just as good as the first. Robert Downey Jr. was on Live With Kelly and he was talking about how and he was talking about how he hates sequels (then again he made Iron Man 2) but still he was saying that the felt it was better then the first, by just a bit. Robert Downey seems like a pretty straight forward guy so i believed him. Went and saw it at midnight with my sister and brother-in-law and wow I was tired before I got to the theater, but as soon as it started i was enthralled. I'm not gonna give away anything, but just go and see it asap.

PS No one needs to see Stephen Fry naked. You are amazing Stephen, just not the body, but I was thrilled that he was Mycroft!

IN other news, birthday is on Tuesday, seeing Sherlock with some friend again who insisted on taking me to it. Then Christmas lights with the fam, then the REAL party will be on Wednesday. I love it when my friends are willing to make fake Jello shots, and go to a bar maybe. Yay for 21!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment