Monday, December 12, 2011

THE FINAL THREE DAYS!

Kind of weird that I'll be out of here, well out of LDSBC with an associates degree come Wednesday after my final anthropology test! I mean I'll admit I really didn't like this school at first, i felt so out of place, I was this awkward girl out of high school where I wasn't treated very well. My theater was gone, my freedom from my brother was gone. I didn't feel like an adult and I really just wanted to head to the U ASAP. But now that i have three more days left, I'm very sad. I've had so many experiences being here. I've met the coolest people, had the best teachers. I feel like we're our own little community down here.
image
I had my first kiss from a boy I met here. (who I really want to kick in the balls)
I now have places to stay in at least 4 different states and countries.
I had the most stressful 4 semesters of math.
Learned how to study the scriptures in a better way.
Sang with an awesome choir and learned that the conductor really is the life of the choir.
Ha learned that people aren't all like annoying high school students.
I can be myself and make friends.
College has taught me a lot. I wonder what things I'll learn at a University. I am very excited to move on with life. I just wish all my friends i made here didn't live out of state so i could still hang with em. Sure i have their numbers, but it's just not the same.
Well thank you LDSBC, we'll see how well you treat me for the next couple days.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment