Monday, November 4, 2013

Post Emotions

Yeah that last blog was just a little but over dramatic. I think it was the excessive sugar.... maybe... idk.

But i just got burned out this weekend, and since i decided i didn't want to do any homework this last weekend i am feeling so much better, only because i am deciding not to worry so much because it's just not good for me.



There's only like 5 weeks left in the semester, which elated me. I have 6 credits set up for next semester... i still need to actually declare my major and declare a minor. This is all so confusing. I'm excited though to have a theater minor, something i enjoy doing, and i miss the stage.

Like today we had a run through (which sucked btw) for our next news show and i'm going to be the anchor! TA DA!!



Being in front of the camera was so amazing, totally boosted my confidence and i just nailed it... maybe... we'll see what the professor says.

Jazz season has started... not to a good start but A for effort... not really they just fail when it comes to the fourth quarter.

Well just a half hour longer and Andrew will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just never see that kid *note the sarcasm* every freakin day, except Friday because i want time to hang out with friends that i have been neglecting. KIMMM SHE HAS THE POWER!!



The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment