Sunday, November 17, 2013

Late Night Blog

Because Heather decided to use the bathroom and i need to use it before bed, i am now going to write a blog.... when i should probably be working on HW but you know whatever. 


So there's basically 3.5 weeks left of school. HOLY SACRED HINDI ANIMAL!!!


I am so exausted and am ready for a break where i can exercise and not worry about homework... till January 6th, and hang out with Andrew.... untill he's in St George then he'll come up here and yeah. But anyway it's the best news ever and feeling! I don't care i know i have A's in two classes and my news writing class is a B- but just as long as i pass that class i really don't care. 


Well this was a short blog, but with a 7:30 class it is time for bed. So i should say goodnight but I'll probably end up watching YouTube videos till i just can't take it anymore. 


Gosh darn it I love the PianoGuys

No comments:

Post a Comment