Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines

Yeah it was awesome. It's insane how much that boy loves me. I mean I love him too, it's just a whole thing for me having a guy that'll spend so much money on me, and pamper me. Josh was for away so i'm not used to him being here all the time.
BUT I LOVE IT!!! I love having Andrew here and he's so amazing, smart and funny


OK fine i will.

But i'm a helpless romantic and i never could have imagined what he did for me Friday night. Anyway he got me a little late but he told me to dress up nice. I looked as best as i could but of course he's Andrew and looks good in anything. Showed up at my house with a dozen roses and i just died.


I've never gotten flowers from a guy True story. He knew it, but still it was so flattering. Anyway we went back to his house and he had set up a candle light dinner. He had made appetizers and had Michael Buble playing (that i actually put on later lol)  He had a letter for me and a gift sittin by my plate. We sat down and i pretty much rambled on but every time I looked up... OK i shouldn't be too sappy. 


But the gift was a locket and he had put a picture of both of us in it. There's meaning behind that but i feel absolutely ridiculous talking about it. It's so sappy but so wonderful at the same time. I was speechless after i saw the locket and read the note that went with it. Then after dinner he danced with me and i didn't expect that from him. 


After that we watched The Artist and well i couldn't stop smiling for about 48 hours. Still wearing the necklace and keeping a smile on my face. Yeah I'm head over heels for that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment