Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nothin's Gonna Change My World

Man I know I just had my heart broken, and crushed into the mud, then run over, then a dog pissed on it, then a dirty drunk came and spat tobacco on it. So now all my friends are trying to set me up, which I'm glad they want to help out, but with my luck with guys this year, I really don't want to worry about that. I like just kickin it back and thinking of myself for a change and what I want. I don't hate boys, well I kind of do, I just want to be myself for a change.

Which is probably why I love The Beatles. I loved them in junior high, and still to this day they are my most favorite!!! They just remind me to take life as it comes, and roll with the punches. I know it's cheesy but their music has this freedom sound to it, not like American freedom haha, but this feeling of being yourself and being ok with it.

So yeah i appreciate the jester of wanting to set me up with cute guys, but I'm sick of getting my heartbroken. Things were easier when i was 30 lbs heavier, didn't wear make up, and walked around in basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt, and listened to Beatles music 24/7.

Which is why exactly right now I'm watching Across the Universe and freakin enjoying being single, and waiting for my Jude to come and be my best friend forever lol! Maybe that's just what I need. That feeling of having a best friend. I had that with Mark, but when you break up... yeah that shit is gone. I wish we never became a couple and just remained close friends. Man I'm an idiot.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment