Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Awkward Moments

So I wasn't planning on going to FHE last night, but my friend made a deal with me that we'd sit in the back and leave right after. You have to know our ward had a Peter Breinholt concert, and I like his music. I wanted to see Peter Brienholt so bad, but I didn't want to see Mark!. Well I got home and I had some texts I had gotten while I was driving home. One was from my friend Erica, the other *sigh* Mark. He wrote "Please come to FHE tonight! You can sit by me :)"
As soon as I walk in, I notice the bartender. AND OMG. He's cute.

As much as I wanted to reply and say "Yes I would love to" I didn't. I"ll admit I miss him and it's only been like 2 days! How pathetic?! Well anyways my friend convinced me to go and we sat in the back like she promised and we watched the concert. But anytime everyone looked back to see who was asking Peter a question I was all like

So afterwards I was ready to bail but no my friends got caught up in conversations. I was like "WE NEED TO EFFN GO!" Mark was there but on the opposite side, and already talking to a new girl. But low and behold Aaron comes running over and gives me a huge hug. "You doing ok?" "I'm doing alright, a long night but..." When really I was ready to cry because Peter's first song basically described my last date with Mark. But Aaron said that he was on my side about the whole thing, so I have a feeling he knows something I don't. When I texted him later asking him what Mark said about breaking up with me he said he'd tell me later in person. I don't get it. Anyway the girl Mark was talking to came over and started chatting with Aaron, Mark and I made eye contact and he game trotting over like nothing was wrong, but on the inside I was like...
image

But I put on the brave face and was a nice person, when I really wanted to just cry, or get mad, or both. Right now personally I just lost a friend, even though we said we'd try to be friends, but I tried that with Aaron and everyday was a living hell, knowing he liked another girl and I was just there. It's gonna be a while till I can go back and act like nothing happened. Mark is a sweetheart, he just has some issues that are beyond his control, which those reasons are probably why he broke up with me. Even though he had three lame ass excuses, not sure which one to believe. Well I'm gonna have a good cry tonight because this just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment