Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Not Going To School... Yet

Yes I am cool and not going to school. Actually I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite jealous of all my friends for going to school. Good thing I have institute, once a week, for an hour and a half. That is my social life, and then the little doo dads with the singles ward, then sometimes dates with Mark, and Gordon dragging me to random things. I need to hang out with girls, no i really do. The people I hang out with in the singles ward are guys, and you already know who they are.
I could go on about that, but i think I'm just going to keep my boy thoughts to myself for this blog. Save ya'll the pain, and I'm pretty sure I can imagine what you're thinking.
image
SO SINCE I'm not going to school, i will be focusing my life on Jesus. Yes I mean i already do, but I'm going to be going the whole 9 yards like every Mormon girl should. Read my scriptures, journal writing, institute attending, temple attending, praying, and i'm sure i can think of more. But it's been working, focusing on more important things has made life seem more easier. I do love my church, in fact today a friend in California was asking questions about the Book of Mormon, missionary moment, it was awesome.

PS haha ugly crier from New Girl. I just love this show. I have mentioned it?

No comments:

Post a Comment