Sunday, August 5, 2012

Little Women

So obviously my emotions are on the surface today. My mom even suggested that I move... crazy right?
Anyway of course every Sunday Heather, the little Bon Qui Qui, watches Little Women, and I do love that movie. Lately I've been praying just to feel loved, because sometimes you feel like you're being taken advantage of. You put your whole heart into a friendship and you feel like that they don't appreciate you. I love all my friends so very dearly, and I hope they know that.
image
So back to Little Women, I was thinking about my family, and my sisters especially and how, no matter what i do they still love me and would do anything for me just like in Little Women. The three of us compare ourselves to the sisters in Little Women, I'm Joe, Heather is Amy, and Rachel is Meg.
But My family loves me no matter what and I love that, even though they'll be gone all weekend... which sucks. But I need some "I hate my life time and I don't want anyone to see" lol. Good crying chick flick, and ice cream. Then of course I might see the boys I don't want to see and hurt myself all over again. 
I rock... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment