Thursday, July 12, 2012

Singin in the Rain

BEST MOVIE EVER! OK well Lord of the Rings is still number one but I freakin love that movie, and not just because Donald O'connor is the love of my life...

... but because it's happy and there's nothing sad about it, there's just pure joy through the whole movie. Dancing, singing, and it rains lol it's just fantastic. Always will be in my top 5 favorites!!! Along with LOTR, Inception, Wizard of Oz, and The Avengers.
So went with my friend Buffy who loves movies just as much as me and yes afterwards she was like "Donald is a lot like Aaron."
Believe me i know this, which is why i probably like him so much... meaining Donald. OK yes i admit i still like Aaron but if he still wants to be more then friends he can do it, I said what I had to say and there.
BUT all in all SINGING IN THE RAIN IS SO WICKED AWESOME! I can't stop thinking about how awesome Gene Kelly is. He choreographed every dance... except Make Em Laugh... well a few parts he did but Donald did most of it. SO fantastic YOU TWO YOU ARE JUST MY FAVORITE MEN TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH! I want them!!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment