Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good, or GREAT?

This weekend could be totally awesome, or fail epically? You know why? Because sometimes I can be a pessimist. You see here's the thing....

So it has been a nice weekend, on the beach at  Bear Lake, wave running, watching movies, eating MnM's and being as lazy as possible. It was great to relax even though tomorrow I have to go to work which....

But this weekend begins basically tomorrow after work. Aaron and I will be demolishing the pig FINALLY oh my gosh that thing is retarded. Friday I'm hanging out with a friend, which I'm going to call it date because he's making it sound like a date even though he clearly said  we were hanging out. Then Saturday I'm seeing...

YES I AM

Then going to a toga party at a friends house while all this weekend I'm house sitting. SO should be fun... in a way.... Get a house to myself and sleep in a HUGE bed and watch all the New Girl I freakin want! "Uno bitches" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment