Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Social Suicide

Don't get me wrong i love being married. Being married is the only thing that gets me through the day. Well i should say knowing that i get to go home and see Andrew makes going to school worth it and wanting to leave my job. I need a degree!!! 

My days consist of 5-9 or 5-6, i bet you can guess which days i enjoy more. But as soon as dinner is cooked and over my nose is in the books, thanks to this overrated class called BIOL 1210. Now this is a level one class, biology basics. Why am I studying 12 hours a week? I have a 5000 level class that only takes up about 5 hours of my off time. It's pathetic. I'm sorry you live in a trailer and have no kids, don't make us come down to your level where biology is your life. (sorry not sorry professor)

Sheesh. Well i have a quiz tomorrow in this class. Someone throw me a bone, make dinner, pay for a lunch or write a paper for me. lol Good thing my husband is a chemistry genius, and smart with basically any subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment