Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Waiting

Really, i'm just waiting for my mom to come watch Downton Abbey. I dunno what it is with this show but i just have to know what's going on. Oh and Sherlock, which i'm the only fan of in my house so unless i can snatch the TV  before the others i won't be able to watch it. 


School this semester is a breeze.... so far. Only three classes which one is online, and the others only require homework twice a week. It's not bad at all.. 

And i still get alone time with Andrew. Craziness that we've been dating for four months. It's crazy to me honestly.


Not that it's like "Oh my gosh it's been forever"


But the fact that we spend every day with each other. Except today because he had a missionary thing. Which makes me sad because I had to stay at home for FHE and he went abroad. But i get to see him anyway tomorrow. 


Well i just ate two huge cupcakes and the running and P90x i did today were just totally canceled out. Dang my love of sugar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment