Thursday, September 19, 2013

TV Journalism

Oh my gosh TVJ is starting to catch up with me. Honestly i do love that class because i actually get to be a reporter and do what i want to do in the future. It's like a preview, except i'll have people with me that know how to use a camera. LOL I do a better job at camera work than the Newsbreak people. Oh how i love life... well actually not really. I still want pancakes. Pancakes and Breaking Bad. And someone who is normal.

 
 Yes this is completely normal. 
Oh my head kills. I don't wanna go into work. I need a breather day. Seriously i'm moving all day. School then straight to work, then homework, then trying to have time to hang out with people. I have no freedom. Well i guess i have a choice, but making right choices doesn't make sense now does it? Do we really have choices or were we just brought up in a way where people trained us to make certain choices, not really the choices we want.

 
I'm also in the market for a new car. yes this is my fault because i haven't done my duty in selling the Honda, the Chevy, or my piece of crap SHO. But tis life. I need someone who will take care of it for me lol i have way too much going on with friends, school, dating, it's just not panning out the way I want. I thought we were supposed to gain blessings after making a sacrifice, which i did. But everything is not going well.

LOL Saul. I can't wait for the spin off of Breaking Bad. 

I feel like i have to throw up. This might not end well. I need to lay down and figure out what's wrong with my body, and my head. Hopefully hanging out with friends tomorrow will help me out. Bonfire up in the canyon with Whitnie and her BF, and Jill. Plus it'll be fun seeing the battle of attention between Andrew and Alex. Yeah it's going to be a riot. Then after i get to hang out with Andrew and watch Star Wars, but he did fail yesterday after my car broke down and i texted him. The ex got back to me faster and made me feel better, then took the time to call me and ask me if i was ok. Man life sucks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment