Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another Day at the U

Well school starts again, probably a good thing to get my mind off Josh. Ugh these few weeks have been hard, even though we still talk, it's still hurts to know he's not mine and i have to move on and so does he.
 
So far my classes seem like hell, but more like a dark pit of stress. I have to have stories every week , while writing stories, filming them, and being an anchor for my class, oh and a producer, director and learn the technological side of news. Just a lot to take in. Then again I'm going to be a senior soon so i should assume my classes are going to be sucky, and a lot of hard work. TV Journalism sounds the hardest, but i think i'm going to really understand what i want to do with my future with that class. 

 
In other news i decided to try Tinder, this weird dating app where I have talked to a guy who straight up said "If we hang out we should make out." 
 
And another wanted to see me in my sexy underwear... that i apparently have. Don't worry he's been blocked.

 
And the rest are all from the Y. Which honestly i'm not interested in dating anyone right now, I just need a self esteem booster, and knowing some guys out there think I'm cute. So far about 40 guys have liked me, which is nice. Well back to school. Peace OUT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment