Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Of Those Thoughtful Blogs

So I guess the last one was kind of a thoughtful post. But whenever I watch Across the Universe I all the sudden take a second look at my life and wonder if I'm doing what I want to be doing. In this movie they don't care what people think of them, they go with their own beat in life. I mean yes i do have more freedom since I am 21 and stuff, but I feel like I have to flow with the social norm. If I'm not then I'm an outsider.
This may sound ridiculous but heck I'd love just to go audition for a band, or a play, I say this all the time and I know i'm not gonna do it because in my mind I know it's a waste of time.
Gosh I hate being so emo sometimes. But i mean people make it look like they have a normal life, or at least some people do, some people like to be dramatic, but deep down everyone has something that bothers them about life, I guess it's just finding that one thing you can focus on to make you happy. But when that thing that makes you happy is taken away then you have nothing to focus on, so we're always looking for that thing that makes us happy, whether it be a relationship, family, drugs, whatever we're always looking for that happiness... then again we have the drugs that are an artificial happiness but it still makes us happy.
Well I am done with this blog. I'm just very tired and my filter is off so you get to read THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment