Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Almost 21


It's kind of ridiculous sometimes when you're an adult and you live with your parents and they make rules that make you feel like a child. I guess I kind of had it coming because I'm still at home, but we not have a limit on our TV watching, 2 hours. This is mainly for the little sister because 90% of her life is TV watching, because her life evolves around her crappy boyfriend, and when he's not there she has no one else! He's being a poo face again?!

BUT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! THEIR LOVE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!

But this 2 hour thing, it's kind of funny in a way. Right now it's very cold outside, in fact it's snowing YAY but there isn't much to do besides play the piano, guitar, write, but it's almost that time of the year when you want to watch Christmas movies! I personally can't wait for The Polar Express! 2 hours isn't going to cut it. But we'll see how long this new rule is.

No comments:

Post a Comment